I’m Łukasz Podwysocki, Designer and 3D/CGI Artist specialize in visual design, 3d modeling, sculpting and post-production. Creating images with a strong focus on details.
Got an inquiry or just want to say hi?
What I does?
- 3D Modeling
- The perfect tracking of an object is the best key to creating a realistic picture. Everything starts from creating a detailed clomp, regardless of end result – it may be an animation ads, a printable 3D-object, a vehicle added to finished movie or game’s hero.
- When you need to create an advanced kind of object you must reach for a digital sculpture. The market of movies and games is dominated by the digital sculptures. Thanks to advanced technic is possible to creating every details, every shape of objects or 3D-enviroment.
- Texturing and materials
- The shape and materials are important properties of the objects. The designer takes care of every reflection, every sense of asperity, metallic gloss or scattering of the light. A variety of graphic-programmes are used and I can move every single property of the object to his digital representation.
- I use huge engines to make the composition best regardless of clean open space or closed dark space, where the light highlights objects’ shapes (Arnold, Octane, Redshift, Vray). I can create conditions to make a finish picture perfect and closed to artistic’s intention.
- I take care of every detail. I deal with color’s correction and emphasise the glint of light. The experience in working with pictures let me bring out the most important parts of the composition. I can connect a few animations in one unity or just fix mistakes in materials.
I’ve been involved in projects made for brands like: